Monday, June 18, 2007

whoooaa

flood cheque frm mmu finally came.....after giving my details in feb last sem....today beginnin of my first sem...chun chun at 10 am b4 my first class d secretary called and informed to go collect somethin for d flood wan...

so durin class...hmm....hopefully two hundred la.....den nu la....100 will be superb.....

after class went collect lo....a guy infront me....i saw his cheque...i was like....whoaa.a....poor guy special case wan they gv so muc...(coz they call to ask ur condition of flood tht time).....but then wen i received mine it was d same!!! siao la...so much!!!!!! i was...wooooaaa......couldnt belive it man!!

first day first class so so .....another class again at 5...

hahah wont be sayin how much i got of course....my parents know...ask'em hahahah,.....happy happy happy...

so how much i got? its a secret....shhh.....not tellin!!!! bluekKkkkk!!! :P
it does have zero'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments: