Friday, March 28, 2008

the gender issue

firstly i shall say i will not mentioned which gender this is. however you are most welcomed to guess.

well this happened last wednesday. i was on my way drivin as usual to campus for lessons. i was on the SLOW lane...yep i do actually drive in the slow lanes at times....
ok so there i was drivin..listenin to my fav radio station...litefm...when suddenly this green proton...Axx xxxx from the right lane just swerved into my lane. then i horned and flash the driver...i did notice at the lights earlier tht it was a (fill in a gender here) driver. a mmu student.
well when this driver came into my lane, no signal lights nothin i had to move away right...else bang...so i was ran off the road....luckily there was sorta an emergency lane? or side of the road....

i personally durin my 2 yrs plus now..that this gender when they drive you gotta be extra careful....they do things well....steady la....i would also like to say that not all of this particular gender is all bad...no no..it would be unfair...but MOST off them ar...bei tahan la....

the other gender...the opposite wan which u think fits the above description also there are some of them which are careless drivers too...but not many la i think..

so you may guess which gender driver ran me off road..
oh ya! to add to this...my friend of this gender is also...say a lousy driver? my friend got his/her "c" license but didnt actually drove before.....no drivin after obtainin "p",
so one day my friend drove. for the first time. guess what. my friend got involved in an accident.

this like kinda confirms that this particular gender aint very good when drivin...do you have the same problem? but i do wanna clearly state that....it is NOT all of them....just MOST of them.

No comments: