Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goberment letter

A few days back I received a letter. An official letter. Wow! The last i received an official one was way back when applyin for U. Well upon seein the letter with my name I saw it was from JPJ. Woops! The first thought that came into my mind was "Ah s***!!! I finally kena my first speeding ticket. Crap man!"
Then then then then....
I tore open the letter(notice the unproper tearin on top?) and glance through quickly and all it said was please remember to renew your license blah blah blah. Boy was I relieved when it wasnt a speeding ticket or a ticket for that matter!!

On other news, have you stumbled across chinese burger? I believe its my first seein such...hmmm...its bascially "bak hu" or "bak kua" in between the normal two slices of bread and some condiments. with or without egg.

Lastly Happy 牛 Chinese New Year 09!! weeee lots...sorry....LOTS of food and kaching! Will try to blog new year stuff....

2 comments:

8beds said...

yes yes! i ate this bak hu& bak kua "burger" in penang!
hahaha. was really nice :)
in melaka got meh? where?

blhc said...

uh opp OCBC the corner wan...or formally OCBC in town. uh a few blocks after Raffles(nt sure ryt name) ar??