Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Tyre Incident

Another tyre incident! Well it wasnt meet this time and got nothing to do with me. A long my way back from mmu again i was following this van who had a chunk of rubber off his back tyre, the tyre was still ok, not bald, just a chuck of rubber missing and he was drivin on the inner tube! The driver definetly knew about this as he had his hazard lights on. So this guy move along to the right lane attempting to make a right turn, so I drove on by passin him on the left then as i was exatly parrallel to that missin piece of rubber tyre it exploded! BAOOOM!!!! I tiok chuak man! Thts all...haha....just really LOUD and i tiok chuak kau kau. Fuuuuuu~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Jeremy Yap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Yap said...

I laughed when I read your post :)
Good impression I can say XD
Brought me some images in my mind

http://jrmydreamfactory.blogspot.com/