Thursday, October 01, 2009

A&W Melaka

The drink, good. BUT you can do it yourself. Get a bottle of A&W and a tub of ice cream. Ta-da homemade float. Just as good, waaaaay cheaper.

The food. Sucks. Waited for half an hour. You'd expect waiting for so long for it to be good and hot right? Nope, came out plain and warm only and the beef toppings was say... you'll know that it has been frozen and reheated. Size was also not very big. Its something like a mc chicken burger? But double the price!

The service. Way of the charts. I went in at 1.20, place an order waitied till 1.48 for them to get the order wrong then waited another 5 minutes to get the right order. Finished it in a minute or two. The service is really really bad. One of the worst. Definetly the worst for a fast food restaurant.

My lunch was 40 minutes at a fast food outlet. That isnt my definition of fast food. Plus lunch aint cheap. My bro and I had two floats, 2 hotdogs, 2 regular fries. Came up to 22++

I doubt I would go back. Maybe for a float ONLY.
Guess another vote for McD.

No comments: