Monday, January 04, 2010

Bangkok



Durin the last week of 09, I went on a holiday with my family over 1,600 km up north to Bangkok, Thailand



The food there was superb. Lemme put in it one word for you, PORK!

My favourite is their bee hoon soup with pork balls. Must be a national dish or somethin, cause its sold EVERYWHERE! something like we have hee kiau and wantan mee everywhere here they have this everywhere there.

Its totally unlike our bee hoon soup here which I do not eat. Their bee hoon is slighty different. Their soup guessin they use pork balls they must have used pork bones for the soup. A good heap of bones.

Oh and their pork. According to mum it doesnt have the pork "smell". The pork over there is extremely tender and wonderful!

BBQ pork buns...

Pork Samurai Burger


Yes it is that good. I think I had this everyday I was there.


A night view from the hotel..

Their so advanced you dont even have drive tru's! They brin the food as your stuck in the jam.




Boat heading towards the floating market. Definetly a must go!






The same noodles again! HAHAHAHAHA
you ask your boatman to pull over, get a bowl, and off you go cruisin along the channels with a hot bowl of bee hoon soup in your hands.


Went for a dinner night cruise. Buffet.
My stomache couldnt handle it the next day :(
I had ALOT to eat. Trust me. If your stomache gives way the next day you definetly had waaaaay too much.




This is the uh...3rd or 4th floor of a mall. A HUGE high classy mall. They have an entire floor dedicated to sell BMWs, Maserati, Lotus, Porshe and Audi. Beat that Msia! All on the same floor in a mall. Cool.




Penang. Doesnt it look so near?

1 comment:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Way to go, bro! One up for the pig, man! Always know that Thailand would have a lot to offer especially good food and great scenery! Cheers to the pig...errrr..pork! The STAPLE,man!