Sunday, February 10, 2008

As of...

as of yesterday...9th February 2008 i am no longer a "P" driver.
I am now an official "C" driver. heheh....max points now 15 tho i didnt get any durin my "P" time.
someone i know who shall not be named and does read this got 6/15 points so far....(HI PA!!!)
and still doesnt quite admit it...

in my 2 years probationary period i had 3 accidents. ALL NOT MY FAULT. WRONG PLACE,WRONG TIME....uh...2 la...one my fault...hehh....first was at jien's place. some malay man drove into my kancil's side door. ouch! left a dent. second i drove over a curb in mmu parking lot. got grinding metal sound. must look carefully at the bottom of car to see the kemekness...thirdly at the main police headquarters traffic light junction, a car reversed...yep a car reverse at the lights right into me....dam sesat that guy...well thats all my accidents i had...

i drove 60 hours on the highway!! during my probationary 2 years.....first trip on highway....CAMERON HIGHLANDS!!! yep first highway trip...drooooove all the way....then numerous trips to KL,and Johor Bahru and once to Penang and Kukup.

No comments: